Confidentiality and Proprietary Statement
University of Nebraska Foundation and/or
You acknowledge that all information stored in and accessible to you through Ali CRM (the Ali CRM data) is confidential and proprietary information
owned by the University of Nebraska Foundation (UNF) and/or the University of Nebraska-Lincoln Alumni Association, University of Nebraska at Omaha Alumni Association,
University of Nebraska at Kearney Alumni Association, University of Nebraska Medical Center Alumni Association, and The Nebraska Medical Center (collectively, Affiliates).
University of Nebraska-Lincoln Alumni Association,
University of Nebraska at Omaha Alumni Association,
University of Nebraska at Kearney Alumni Association,
University of Nebraska Medical Center Alumni Association,
The Nebraska Medical Center,
By selecting Accept, you agree to the following terms and conditions:
- I acknowledge that Ali CRM data is and shall remain confidential and proprietary trade secret information owned by UNF and/or Affiliates.
- I access Ali CRM data for the exclusive purpose of collaborating with UNF and/or Affiliates with respect to major gift cultivation, solicitation
and stewardship to expand the current sources of support for the University of Nebraska or Affiliates.
- I will not copy, download, place or store in a retrieval system, further transmit or otherwise reproduce, store, disseminate, transfer, use,
or communicate the Ali CRM data in any form or by any means to any person or entity unless UNF has given prior authorization.
- I will not use the Ali CRM data for commercial, political, personal gain or any other non-authorized purpose nor disclose Ali CRM data to any unauthorized third party.
- I will maintain all electronic devices I use to access Ali CRM data in a secure manner that does not compromise the confidential and proprietary nature of Ali CRM
data or permit access by any unauthorized third party.
- I acknowledge that Ali CRM data is protected by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act of 1986 (18 U.S.C. § 2701, et seq.), the Nebraska Trade Secrets Act
(Neb. Rev. Stat. § 87-501, et seq.), and the Health Insurance Accountability and Portability Act of 1996 ("HIPAA") (when applicable), and I agree to actively pursue the protection of Ali CRM data as afforded by law.
- I acknowledge that access to Ali CRM data is a privilege and that unauthorized disclosure of Ali CRM data may be grounds for termination of this privilege,
in addition to any civil or criminal legal actions under local, state or federal law.
- I understand my activity in Ali CRM will be monitored to ensure my use of Ali CRM data is appropriate.
- For Ali CRM users with access to constituents: I understand that Protected Information may include "Protected Health Information" or "PHI" as defined under HIPAA. PHI
includes both demographic information such as name, contact information and giving information, as well as information about the individual's health, care or payment for care. HIPAA
imposes restrictions on how PHI is used and disclosed. I have completed any required HIPAA Training and have signed an acknowledgement that I have read and understand, and
agree to abide by, UNF's HIPAA Policies and Procedures.
If you accept these terms, select Accept: